It is really exciting to remodel a bathroom. Just planning, designing and picking out new fixtures or deciding over new paint hues are thrilling for every homeowner. After all, who would ever want to see their bathroom ugly? If you are on a tight budget and anxious about shelling out a lot of money for your bathroom improvement project, worry no more because we’ll share awesome tips today that will truly help you cut down your expenses.
1. A fresh and new shade of paint will give your bathroom a whole new look without overspending. Choose a color that goes well with the room or your house’s theme. Also remember to take time to tape off and cover the room entirely. Doing so will avoid unnecessary touch-ups in the future and maintain the beauty of the room thus saving you a lot of money.
2. Instead of replacing all your bathroom fixtures, repair what can be repaired. For instance, a stained bathtub can be refinished instead of buying a new one. Its cracks and scratches may also be covered with the help of a good tub repair kit.
3. Make sure that everything is sparkling clean. Change your shower curtain if you’re using one. Scrub the floors, crevices, corners and surfaces. Ensure that your vanities are clean and polished. If you have an exhaust fan, dust it off, too. Don’t forget to get rid of cobwebs.
4. When your tiles are already looking old and ugly, you can simply apply a new grout instead of replacing all of them. Remove cracked tiles and replace them with new ones. These are way cheaper than a total revamp.
5. There’s no need to replace your bathroom cabinet. You can just re-paint it or put tiles on it. Don’t forget to put some countertop decorations too make it more stylish.
6. If your toilet’s seat and lid are already unpleasant to the eyes, replace them to give your ceramic throne a beauty boost.
7. To improve the look of your bathtub and sink, scrub them and apply fresh caulk.
8. Changing your lights will make a big difference on your bathroom’s look.
9. Add new accessories to glam up your bathroom. You can put a new mirror; add plants; hang colorful paintings and other decorations. Check out designs on the internet to get ideas.
We hope that you loved this tips about an inexpensive bathroom remodel. If you need help with your plumbing, just find a trusted Broward County plumber. Douglas Orr Plumbing provides exceptional plumbing services in Hollywood including bathroom remodeling, bathroom fixture remodeling, kitchen remodeling, outdoor shower remodeling and many more! Call us at (305) 240-6731 to schedule a service!
Learn how to fix leaking pipes! Watch our video to learn awesome tips.