Sometimes, even if you’ve already done the best way to unclog a toilet or even if you’ve performed countless DIY troubleshooting and repair for your porcelain throne, you’ll find that nothing ever stops plumbing problems from arising again. When this happens, you should consider a new toilet installation. Replacement isn’t the first solution that experienced plumbers would suggest. But if the damage or the malfunction is already unfixable, then you have no other choice. So today, we want to help you figure out when to replace a toilet.
1. Recurring Clogs – If you find yourself relying on your plunger too many times already, you should really consider a replacement. You don’t have to hassle yourself by pumping your John every time you use it. If you already had your drains checked and if it’s the only toilet in your home that doesn’t work properly, it is clear that it needs to say goodbye. Think about the amount of time and energy you’ll save by not using your plunger after every use.
2. Nasty Cracks – Deep and lengthy cracks in the toilet tank or the bowl itself don’t spell good news. Aside from annoying leaks that might flood your bathroom or keep the flooring wet at all times, you surely do not want to risk yourself on accidents. What if the bowl breaks while you’re trying to do your morning routine? What if the tank breaks just as your daughter hit the flush?
3. Non-stop Repairs – Is it okay to call out on plumbing professionals multiple times in a month or in a week? Of course, not! If your toilet is getting a lot of attention, it’s time that you invest on a new loo. This will save you from recurrent repair expenses and give you back hassle-free toileting experience!
4. Broken Flush – It is really convenient to have a toilet that’s equipped with a flushing mechanism. But if the flush doesn’t work properly, if it leaks or doesn’t even get rid of waste, then it’s no longer a convenience but a crisis! Another point to consider is that a running or leaking toilet wastes so much water! So help yourself and save money on utility bills! Replace your John!
5. Countless Scratches – Scratches may not cause any inconvenience at all but they sure are ugly to look at. If you have the budget and you want to give your bathroom a makeover, start by getting a sparkly, shiny new toilet. It will surely make your comfort room look more appealing!
We hope that you learned a lot from these tips that we shared above. Should you need bathroom fixture repair or bathroom remodeling, don’t hesitate to call on expert Miami plumbers near you! Douglas Orr Plumbing provides the best plumbing service in Miami! Call us at (305) 240-6731 and we’ll send out only the best crew to help you!
Want to know how to replace your toilet’s flushing mechanism? Watch this video!