Douglas Orr Plumbing, Inc. Is Open & Offering Emergency Services
At Douglas Orr Plumbing, Inc., we know that even during these uncertain times, home and business owners still need access to quality plumbing service. This is why our technicians are standing by to provide support to those in need. Our company is in full support of the medical industry, not just because we serve them, but because we have family members who are part of the medical community. We believe that now more than ever is the time to show our community what caring is all about. Please, stay home and stay safe!
How We Are Keeping Each Other Safe
These are some of the additional steps our company has already implemented in accordance with the CDC guidelines:
- Twice-daily sanitation of common areas and the removal of communal coffee pots, utensils, and shared water coolers on the job sites
- Reinforcing good hygiene practices of washing hands and using available soaps and hand sanitizers
- Practicing ‘social distancing’ in the office and at the jobsite by avoiding gatherings, lunch areas, working remotely, and adding additional space between work areas
- Assembly and distribution of sanitary kits and procedures for disinfecting tools
- Stocking and distributing PPE including gloves, booties, face shields, and so on
What You Can Do to Help
This experience is showing us that now more than ever, we all have to contribute in order to succeed.
Property owners can take several simple precautionary measures to safeguard themselves and our technicians, including:
- Providing direct access to the worksite
- Having the area cleaned and sanitized as much as possible
- Limiting the number of people on site
- If you or someone on the property is sick, please do not be on site
- Consider PPE for yourself when a technician is on the premises, such as wearing gloves and a mask
Doing Everything We Can for Our Community
At Douglas Orr Plumbing, Inc., we take great pride in being a part of this community, and we are immensely grateful to those whose efforts allow it to continue functioning. We truly appreciate your time and understanding during this time of need.
If you need emergency plumbing services, you can still count on us. Give us a call at (305) 240-6731 to find out how we can help.