A Note From Douglas Orr Plumbing About COVID-19
To Our Valued Customers,
We have emergency services with technicians standing by to support those in this time of need. We are open to serve the health of the community. Our company is in full support of the medical industry, not simply because we service them, but because we have family members in the industry. Now is the time to show our community what caring is all about! Please, stay home and stay safe!
These are some of the additional steps our company has already implemented in accordance with the CDC guidelines:
- Twice daily sanitation of office common areas and the removal of communal coffee pots, utensils, shared water coolers on the jobsites.
- Reinforcing good hygiene practices of washing hands and using available soaps and hand sanitizers.
- Practicing ‘social distancing’ in the office and at the jobsite by avoiding gatherings, lunch areas, working remotely, and adding additional space between work areas.
- Assembly and distribution of sanitary kits and procedure for disinfecting tools.
- Stocking and distributing PPE including gloves, booties, face shields, and so on.
- COVID 19 sick policy.
Some tips for businesses or residences to take to help our service men:
- Provide direct access to site
- Have site cleaned
- Limit the amount of people on site
- Be sure if you are sick do not be on site
- Take your own safety precautions when a service man is on site such as, wear gloves and a mask
We truly appreciate your time and accommodating us in this time of need, thank you!