Repiping in Miami
Over time, metals corrode and need to be replaced. Most older homes and buildings used cast iron pipe for drainage and galvanized pipe for the water service. Often repairs can be made on leaking pipes; however, many times customers need to replace the piping system. Douglas Orr Plumbing, Inc. has been re-piping houses and buildings since opening its doors. Leaking pipes cause damage, create mold, and could cost a customer a lot of money. We always look out for our customers and provide quality Miami FL plumbing service. We prioritize our customers’ best interest when it comes to re-piping.
There are many factors involved
in a re-pipe such as:
- How much pipe needs to be replaced?
- What is the best material to replace it with?
- What is the best way to replace the pipe?
- Does the customer replace the pipes exactly where they are or do they find the most logical and cost effective way to replace it?
- It is worth the customers’ time and money to contact a licensed, insured and reputable company like Douglas Orr Plumbing, Inc. to get the job done right the first time.