Miami Leak Detection Services
Knowing a leak exists is one thing; finding out exactly where the leak originates is something totally different. Don’t allow someone to come into your house or business and begin cutting floors or walls without determining exactly where the leak is coming from with a leak detector. Douglas Orr Plumbing takes pride in helping its customers with leak detection. All leak detection technicians are equipped with state-of-the-art leak detector devices that locate sewer, drain and plumbing leaks in both walls and/or concrete slabs.
Below is a list of services provided by Douglas Orr Plumbing, Inc.
24 hours a day / 7 days a week:
- All Plumbing Repairs
- Heater Maintenance, Repair,Replacement & Removal
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Fixture Replacement
- Electronic Leak Detection & Pipe
- Sewer Camera/Pipe Locations
- TV/Video Sewer Line Inspection
- Certified Technicians for the I
- System Maintenance & Repair
- Underground Leak Detection
- Installation/Certification of Backflows
- Grease Traps & Storm Drains
- Lift Station Maintenance & Repair
- Hotel, Condo, Apartment, Restaurant
- Maintenance Contracts
- High-Pressure Jetter
- Smoke Testing for Leak Detection
- Pump Outs
- Domestic Booster Pumps
Accurate leak detection requires a combination of two components:
Specially trained experts. – All technicians have completed five years of technical school and have gone through extensive training to locate accurately the most difficult leaks, without causing destruction.
Quality equipment. – Douglas Orr’s licensed Miami Plumbers are equipped with state-of-the-art leak detection equipment.